The stained glass windows were designed and fabricated by Louis Comfort Tiffany. An inovator in the field of window glass, he pioneered the use of metal salts within the glass itself to obtain the strong colors and effects. Photographs of the main windows are below.
The original Tiffany window, (Abide with us), was brought from the original church to be installed in the South wall of the new church Sanctuary. It is the largest of the stained glass windows and is dedicated to the first Pastor of the original church, Paster Amasa Stetson Freeman, D.D. His life spanned 75 years, from his birth in 1823 to his death in 1898. He was the Pastor for 52 years from 1846.
Click the arrows to scroll through a slide show of the windows.